Did you hear about the new smartphone – Lenovo Vibe K4 Note? Lenovo company has always launched some or the other technology in a unique way to touch the heart of customers. This company entered 2016 with its new launch Vibe K4 Note smartphone.
First of all, i would like to say that the phone has a nice sleek look and creates a beautiful spark for a good impression. Last year Lenovo K3 Note was launched, and this year K4 will mark a good idea but, on the other hand, it would also create a puzzle with the addition of the vibe moniker to the name. Vibe series and K4 note have integrated with each other as said by Anuj Sharma, but no controversies can affect the flow of popularity going on with this phone.
The central question behind it arises that- should we buy this or not. But before going to that, some points should be kept in front of you to make you clear that on the day of Lenovo launch in Delhi on Tuesday, they presented some statistics to show how popular the Lenovo K3 Note is in the country.
Also Read: MX Player Review 2017.
The handset launched on 2015 was announced as the third most searched phone according to Google’s Release data for India. Not only this, company sold around 1.2 million units so far thus by announcing K4 Note, the director Sudhin Mathur has become little stressed because the vibe K4 Note was not a mere upgrade to the Lenovo K3 Note. In this new phone, you are going to find some classic new Chinese Company based features which include dual front firing speakers powered by Dolby Atoms, along with fingerprint scanner and newly added Theater Max VR technology. In the launch it was also announced that the company will be providing Ant VR headset which is optional, means it totally depends on you whether to take or not. If you have the desire to buy it, you have to pay an extra amount of Rs 1299 separately. Below are mentioned some of its best features.
Must Check Showbox For PC/Laptop Download for Windows 8/7/8.1/10.
Features of Vibe K4 Note
- Theater Max comes with ANTVR glasses and can view movies, games and videos in the super size virtual screen.
- Dolby Atoms to provide best and rich sound effects and many more.
- Vibrant 13.97cm (5.5) full HD display.
- Advanced sound input along with recording capabilities.
- Rear camera of 13MP and front camera of 5MP. The rear camera also contains one unique feature and that is- f2.2 ISOCELL sensor with PDAF fast focus.
- 64- Bit Octa Core power & 3GB DDR3 RAM and holds Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
- Expandable storage- 16 GB inbuilt memory and expandable up to 128 GB.
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh.
- Blazing 4G speed and dual SIM.
- Built in Lenovo apps for your benefit.
Also Read: Best Smartphones Under Rs.15,000 in India.
This phone is entirely different from its predecessor version and claims that the K4 note was made from scratch which will be available only in Matte Black color in India. With the soft touch back you are going to receive a good grip during regular usage. It comes in affordable range and can be bought from online shopping site like Amazon and eBay with a price range of 11,999 to 13,999. So yes, it is a cool phone to buy and try it soon.